Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Take all the dam pictures you want.






I've been using my camera quite a bit recently. I've posted a few photos I've taken since the beginning of the semester for various reasons. Me climbing the ladder is a reference image for a drawing assignment in ART 311. Dam photos for a Graphic Design assignment in ART 488 are of Arrowrock Dam. I've been experimenting with shooting at night. Included night photos and image of dog and owner were taken specifically for Digital Photography Wrong assignment. Can't wait to see what everyone brings to the table Wednesday morning for Wrong critique.

Greg

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love the Luke pose. The pictures are very well composed, nice job. What was the exposure length for the flashlight shot or is that an airplane? You got to show me what you have been working on in the office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo you are asking about is my wife running with a headlamp in the Military Reserve. I used f8, 30 sec, ISO400 and a tripod to capture the image. Took it about 8:30pm on Sunday night. I am a bit of a Star Wars fan. Office work is mostly the Classical Performance Series program until the Women's Center is finished selling ads for their newspaper insert.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete