Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Real carnage during make a picture

Someone broke both my windows in my truck using a beer bottle, likely launched from a potato gun, this weekend aparently just for fun. Darn evil doers. Minus the glass everywhere, half of it imbedded into the plastic in my truck (like my stick shift), it also leaves me without windows in the rain and thus, lacking my own transportation. I had planned to print my pictures at school before this happened, but now I am stuck at home late using at least an Epson Stylus, but not one as good as the lab. I hope you all will understand if I am tired in the critique, I hadn't planned on being the victim of a felony. I will post some pictures when I get the chance of the real carnage that happened during make a picture. I can't wait to see what ideas everyone came up with for this assignment though at the critique!

No comments:

Post a Comment