Saturday, April 18, 2009

This Week

I liked seeing what everyone showed on Wed. I was pleased with myself that I was able to recognize some of the artists that were being based off of.

Today is a great day for going out and taking photos. I have decided to take pictures of rocks...more to the point I am going to take pictures of rock walls. This can show the different patterns, textures and colors that nature has provided for us to enjoy. I am also going to take some shots of large bolders that have been unusally shaped by nature over time. I plan on taking some shots out at Arrowrock Dam, Swan Falls and Lucky Peak. If anyone has any other ideas of great rock places let me know.

I took the kids to see Monsters Vs. Aliens the other day and it was a great movie for the whole family. If you followed any of the older to newer monsters or aliens movies then you will get the many references that they show throughout. It was a very funny movie with some big named actors doing the voices.

See you all Wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment