Saturday, January 31, 2009

You ain't livin' till you livin' in 3D son

I went and saw My Bloody Valentine in 3D on Friday night, and had a lot of fun. The movie itself was just a straight 80's style slasher flick and I enjoyed it, so if you are into that kind of thing, I would recommend it. The blood and gore was fun yes, but the real fun thing about this movie was that it was in 3D. I haven't seen a 3D movie in 18 years so I was very entertained. Maybe My Bloody Valentine is not your taste but I would definitely recommend going and seeing a 3D movie very soon, it was worth the 12$ and free(after the 12$) pair of high quality, plastic framed, 3D glasses. very cool. I was also curious if anyone knew how they go about making a movie in 3D.

1 comment:

  1. If you are not so into blood and guts, but let's say, um.... twinkle lights for example. The gift shop at the Botanical Gardens sells glasses that make the lights on the trees burst into shapes like stars and snowmen. I am not sure if the lens in the glasses is exactly like real 3D glasses but hey, why not try. It's also fun to stare at the head and tail lights of cars with them on. Probably not while you are actually driving.

    ReplyDelete